I am starting a new feature entitled what I love….. I’ll feature things I adore from fashion to decor. What I love this week is …..
- Peter Pan collars…. they take me back to my childhood
- A stylish black tote from H&M
- Revlon’s new scented nail polish….
- LaSource Hand Therapy from Crabtree and Evelyn
- Tangier Deco Statement ring.. from Chloe & Isabel.…
- This watch- made from an old piece of silverware…..
I love a good hunt for the right piece for our house. I generally shop our area thrift stores and consignment shops looking for a deal. At times though finding an estate sale can yield fabulous treasures. Estate sales are... Continue reading →
Wallpaper has been around for eons it seems, and over the years, its popularity has waned. Over the past few years, it has enjoyed a bit of resurgence with new ways of using it in your décor. It is available... Continue reading →
This is my go to smoothie when I want something sweet, but also a bit healthy. It’s packed with fruit and protein. It tastes just like a melted banana split. So yummy! Related posts: Maple Butterscotch Brownies Stress Free Holiday... Continue reading →
This week flew by, didn’t it? I feel if I blink it will be Christmas. I am not ready to say to good-bye to summer just yet. So while we still have a few weeks left to enjoy the warm... Continue reading →